[Javascript] Re: Windows

phumes1 phumes1 at rogers.com
Tue May 14 13:32:34 CDT 2002

Hi,

I have a index.htm file that I want to open without all the toolbars and
menubars etc.etc...

I' can't seem to get it to work. I have a "load.htm" which has some JS that
loads my index.htm file into another window without all the toolbar crud at
the top. I can't seem to get the previous window (load.htm) file to close.

Whats the best way of going about this?

Help Please!

load.htm
------------

<head>
         <title></title>

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">

<!-- Begin
function popupPage() {
var page = "index.htm";
windowprops = "height=620,width=800,location=no,"
+ "scrollbars=yes,menubars=no,toolbars=no,resizable=yes";
window.open(page, "Popup", windowprops);
}
//  End -->
</script>

</head>

<BODY onLoad="setTimeout('popupPage()', 1000);">

index.htm

<head>
<title></title>
</head>