[Javascript] Select legal dates from forms....javascript? How?

Trey H tutwabee at hotmail.com
Wed May 15 19:39:00 CDT 2002

James,
I have heard this question asked so many times.  Geocities uses this script
on their sign-up form.  I have taken their script and made it into what you
need.  The file should be attached.  If it is not, then go here:
http://www.geocities.com/websiterman/eval_register2.html

You may want to change the script a bit so it doesn't resemble Geocities'
script :)

====================================
Trey: tutwabee at hotmail.com
Get free JavaScripts at the Blue Dragon!
Just go to:
http://www.websiter.biz
Make money by being online:
http://www.degoo.com/index.php?refid=tutwabee
Earn free traffic for your website easily:
http://tools.addme.com/servlet/popview?id=52260