[Javascript] How to pop up the same window again

Trey H tutwabee at hotmail.com
Fri May 17 17:14:39 CDT 2002

Murugan,
I have not found a javascript code to make sure the page opens in a new
separate window.  I did however find a way to do this in HTML.  I made a
code like this:

Just make the links target different window names.  I hope this is good
enough for your script. :)

====================================
Trey: tutwabee at hotmail.com
Get free JavaScripts at the Blue Dragon!
Just go to:
http://www.websiter.biz
Make money by being online:
http://www.degoo.com/index.php?refid=tutwabee
Earn free traffic for your website easily:
http://tools.addme.com/servlet/popview?id=52260