[Javascript] hiermenus

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Tue May 21 14:48:19 CDT 2002

	Just for the record, IE 5.5 allows you to treat IFRAMES as DHTML elements
in every way, i.e. "document.all.myIframename.style.left='20px'".  This is
different from earlier browser versions in that it does not require an extra
instance of the browser (performance gain), and that you can now adjust
IFRAME properties as if they were DIV tags.
	Of course it's not retroactive, but what cool new browser innovation is?

My 0.02...

Peter