[Javascript] How to refresh opener window ??

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Thu May 23 10:10:43 CDT 2002

	window.opener.refresh();

	or reload... I can never remember which one...

	Just make sure that when you open the popup, you set its opener property to
the parent window, i.e.

	var myWin = window.open(yadayada);

	if(!myWin.opener) {myWin.opener = window}

	(this is just in case the browser doesn't set the opener property by
itself)

Cheers,

Peter