[Javascript] innerwidth

J. Lester Novros II lester at denhaag.org
Fri May 24 06:41:30 CDT 2002

Dear Andrew,

On 05/24/2002 04:57 AM, Andrew Dunn wrote:
> I have tried this code but it says "innerHeight is undefined", I forgot to
> mention that this window is a frame would this make any difference?

Hm... That's weird. One always has a browser window so there should always be an
'innerHeight' defined somewhere. However, try using a reference to
'self.innerHeight' or even 'top.framename.innerHeight' and see if that works.

As a last resort you could consider using a 'for x in obj alert (obj.x);'
construct to iterate over all the frame's properties to see where the browser
thinks 'innerHeight' sits in the object hierarchy.

l8R lES
--
Since 1998, a federal judge ordered a breakup, an appeals court threw out that
order, and a new judge took responsibility; yet even with 2 courts finding that