[Javascript] Can't get this script to write the cookie

SnarfLT at aol.com SnarfLT at aol.com
Fri May 31 09:09:05 CDT 2002

I don't know the syntax of JavaScript very well, but I know that in Java if
you have a method that is defined with x number of parameters, and you call
upon a method of the same name with y number of parameters, where y does not
equal x, it will return an error saying that the method does not exist.  I
notice that you call upon function setCookie with 4 parameters:
'QLTReferrer', myId, expDate, cookiePath, but you defined your function with
2 parameters: name, value.  I don't know if this is wrong in JavaScript or
not, its just an observation, and if it is wrong, someone speak up and tell
me, it would probably help me in the future.

// Scott