[Javascript] Make embedded Flash a link?

Trey H tutwabee at hotmail.com
Fri May 31 17:19:08 CDT 2002

The only way I can think of to do this correctly is to set the link in the
actual Flash animation file.  If you cannot do this, then the only way that
would work is probably the onBlur command in the body tag.  The only problem
with this is that if the user unfocussed the window in another way (like
clicking outside it or on another animation) the onBlur will still set off.
If it comes down to you needing to use the onBlur command this is what it
should look similar to this:

I hope this was of use to you and I highly recommend trying to alter the
Flash animation to link first.

====================================
Trey: tutwabee at hotmail.com
Get free JavaScripts at the Blue Dragon!
Just go to:
http://www.websiter.biz
Make money by being online:
http://www.degoo.com/index.php?refid=tutwabee
Earn free traffic for your website easily:
http://tools.addme.com/servlet/popview?id=52260