[Javascript] html in html display

Andrzej Wróblewski alfwro at wp.pl
Sun Nov 3 06:32:39 CST 2002

Well - I'm affraid I using public acces server with no server-side
scripting.

I intend(ed ?) to create a page where user can choose the lay-out of
the page. Let's say I have 3 different lay-outs and the raw text as a
html and now it would be nice to put it all together.
I know the simplest way is to divide page into a several frames but I
don't like the way the scrollbar is display in a frame.

Thanks for your fast answer

Andrzej