[Javascript] JavaScript List Unsubscirbe, Subscribe & Posting Info.

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Thu Nov 7 12:05:18 CST 2002

There are two sets of instructions, first for those who joined the list
directly and second for those who joined the list via egroups (at present I
cannot manually unsubscribe anyone who joined via Yahoo Groups or eGroups).

1. If you wish to subscribe or unsubscribe, visit
https://lists.LaTech.edu/mailman/listinfo/javascript or send a message with
the word `help' in it to the request address,
javascript-request at LaTech.edu, for further instructions.

To post to the list, send your posts to javascript at latech.edu

2. For those who subscribed to the Javascript list via Yahoo Groups
(formally eGroups), here is how to unsubscribe:

To unsubscribe via email:

 From your email program, send a blank message to:

To unsubscribe via the Web:

* Sign in to Yahoo! Groups and go to the My Groups page.
* Click on the Edit Message Settings link at the top of the page.
* Look for the group you wish to unsubscribe from, and select Unsubscribe
from the pull-down list on the right.
* Click Update to save your changes. The group will no longer be listed on
the My Groups page, and you will no longer receive messages.

Note: If you own a group, you must first give up your ownership in the
Members section of your group before you can unsubscribe on the My Groups
page.

*** I CANNOT manually unsubscribe you if you subscribed to the list via
eGroups or Yahoo Groups. ***
I have complained _repeatedly_ about this to the folks at Yahoo Groups, but
to no avail. I can only manually unsubscribe those who joined via
https://lists.LaTech.edu/mailman/listinfo/javascript.

TTFN,
David

Director of Integrated Technology