[Javascript] Help with Cookies!!

Terry Bader bader at tcbader.com
Wed Nov 20 13:09:14 CST 2002

please see my other post, this reply was to another thread...

as for my comment "code?"...  i dont see anything you submitted...  im not at home where my mail is seperated into different boxes for me to look up any old posts...

so please repost your code and what you are doing specifically...

~Terryu

Terry Bader

(757)581-5981
bader at tcbader.com