[Javascript] Java and Flash anim

Terry Bader bader at tcbader.com
Thu Nov 28 15:11:29 CST 2002

I am a novice flash user but i have some ideas on what i would look at...

1) use flash to display the text...
2) i think flash can do something similiar to location='', so check out the flash books for that...

******

ok, i went to Google and did a quick search, here is a link that answers our question and this can be done in flash...

http://www.experts-exchange.com/Web/WebDevSoftware/Flash/Q_20178517.html

~Terry

Terry Bader

(757)581-5981