[Javascript] help

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Tue Oct 15 22:10:53 CDT 2002

	Here is a little more detail on what parameters are available in the
window.open() method.  There are more, but these are examples of the basic
ones you might need (note that the contents of the function should all be on
one line).

function openWin(pageName) {
	var newWin =
window.open(pageName,"webFile","height=520,width=730,toolbars=no,scrollbars=
yes,resizable=yes");
	}

Cheers,

Peter