[Javascript] Multicolored text in textarea

Craig Gardner CGardner at JohnBurnham.com
Tue Oct 22 16:51:51 CDT 2002

How about CSS?

Text outside is one color <span style='color: #color'>Text Inside is
another
color</span>

Something like that.

  Confidentiality Notice:   The information contained in this electronic
document is considered a confidential and/or privileged communication
between John Burnham Insurance Services and the addressee(s). If the
recipient(s) of this email communication is not the addressee(s), such
recipient(s) is strictly prohibited from photocopying, distributing or
otherwise using this email or its contents and/or attachment(s) in any
way.  If you received this message in error, please contact the sender
listed above by any contact means listed. Thank you!