[Javascript] Javascript Print Function

Walter Torres walter at torres.ws
Tue Oct 29 16:57:32 CST 2002

Search the archive here.

I gave *an* answer last year.

Walter
  -----Original Message-----
  From: javascript-admin at LaTech.edu [mailto:javascript-admin at LaTech.edu]On
Behalf Of MSPEED65 at aol.com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 4:22 PM
  To: javascript at LaTech.edu
  Subject: [Javascript] Javascript Print Function

  Hello, I was looking for something exactly what you were looking for.

  I saw your post on the web.

  I am looking for a script that will bypass that print window that comes up
to ask if you want to cancel or ok with printing the page.

  Please let me know if you found a solution. Thanks very much.

  [Javascript] Print window

  Rafael Hernández javascript at LaTech.edu
  Fri, 9 Aug 2002 08:54:42 +0200
  Somebody knows how disable the printer dialog window when i send the
command window.print.

  Sorry for my english.

  D A T A D E C                                ebussines solutions / Oracle
solutions
  Rafael Hernandez Lluch                   rhernandez at datadec.es
  C/Sureres, nº 1,planta 1ª                 tel :+ 34- 902 48 10 48
  46014 Valencia, Spain                     fax:+ 34- 96- 350 05 55
                                                       www.datadec.es