[Javascript] Reloading "parent" window...

Sabrina Leandro saleandro at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 09:08:35 CDT 2002

Hello!

It's my fisrt email to this list and I'm totally new
to javascript, so sorry if I ask a lame question... :)

I have a page that opens a new smaller window, using
window.open(...). I'd like that this new window would
reload (or go to) his "parent" (the window that
created it) when a button is pressed.

This parent-window is in fact a frameset, so what I'd
like to do is reload one of its frames.

Also, are there any online books or tutorials about
javascript, and
specially, on how to use php with javascript?

Thanks in advance,
Sabrina