[Javascript] ADMIN: MEA CULPA

David Merchant mountaindragon at startrek.net
Sat Apr 5 22:39:38 CST 2003

I deleted the email addresses that Yahoo! Groups said weren't good any more
for my list on Yahoo! Groups, so I thought I had caught enough of the bad
addresses to avoid a deluge of bounce messages. I was wrong. The bounces
were supposed to only go to me. Again, I was wrong: some types end up
getting to the list.

I am unsubbing the bad addresses as fast as I can.

2 1/2 years of pent up problems happening all at once. Thanks again, Yahoo!
Groups.  I wish I could've gotten them to correct the problem earlier, but
it didn't happen.

Sorry.

David Merchant

Director of Integrated Technology