[Javascript] macintosh freezup on your link

Jimmy Johns jimmyj at microcompcreative.com
Tue Apr 8 12:41:44 CDT 2003

that would be great David-please set it to digest...thanks so much for your
patience through the email nightmare you had. It really wasn't so bad
because of your responsibility and patience to the matter...those things can
explode into hate emails and the like...NICE JOB!
-jimmy
James D. Johns
Microcomp Creative
8364 SW Nimbus Ave.