[Javascript]Passive,Javascript-callable,in-line(PHP)codereferences wit

David Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Tue Apr 8 17:20:40 CDT 2003

Again, I'd have to agree -- although it does do remote scripting, it does it
in such a
complicated fashion that I'd worry about the intricacies of keeping all the
pieces in
good working order.  If I had done it I would have regarded it as a
"proof-of-concept",
and then set about reducing it in size and complexity by a factor of 10
before I put it
in working production code.

Still, it gives me some ideas...

-- Dave Lovering