[Javascript] Is this right Javascript?

David T. Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Wed Apr 9 07:57:01 CDT 2003

I'm assuming that the object of the game is force the focus back onto
formulario whenever a key is pressed.  (Yes? No?  Maybe?).  Very dangerous --
no way to submit the form, or jump to the next field, but doable:

Try

Of course, the safest way is to attach the onkeypress event handler
to all the objects you want to be in whenever a keystroke SHOULD force
the focus.  ... assuming I haven't completely misguessed your intentions.

-- Dave Lovering