[Javascript] To everyone who wants to be removed...

Michael Dougherty Michael_Dougherty at PBP.com
Wed Apr 9 11:35:45 CDT 2003

I sympathize with the request made last week about "signal-to-noise" in the
digest form of this list (which is why i changed to individual mail,
filtered to a folder on it's way into my inbox)

The incessant "Me too" messages are pretty annoying as well.

There is a self-serve removal tool (link below)
	or
	send a message directly to
		merchant at latech.edu
		or
		javascript-owner at latech.edu

It's easy enough to get off this list, please stop pestering the rest of us
who want to stay.

(Sorry to everyone if i've overstepped my rights as a member)

-- copied from the list moderator's earlier posts --
If you wish to unsubscribe, visit

or send a message with the word `help' in it to the request address,
javascript-request at LaTech.edu, for further instructions.

Realize that there may be a few posts in "the pipeline" that have been
sent
to the list before you unsubscribe but haven't yet reached your inbox yet.
Thus when you unsubscribe you may still receive a few posts.