[Javascript] Re: Re: Re: Is this right Javascript?

Sabrina Leandro saleandro at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 12:27:28 CDT 2003

Hi Dave,

This is just a code snippet I saw on a bigger script,
I wasn´t trying to understand what it does.

I just thought it was weird to have a function called
window.document.formulario.richtext.onkeydown();

I´m not a big expert on programming but I´ve never
seen a function with an event name. (that *supposebly*
does the same as having a function called by an
onkeydown event on a form element - and that is *my*
supposition! I just wanted to know if it was right)

I wanted to know if it was possible to do that in
javascript or it was just crazy-programming :)

Sorry for not being too clear :)
And thanks for your help!
Sabrina