[Javascript] Re: Re: Re: Is this right Javascript? (verification)

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Wed Apr 9 12:57:06 CDT 2003

At 01:45 PM 4/9/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>when are we going to close this list to member postings only?!   we are
>getting way to much spam crap on here....
>
>~ Terry
>757 581-5981
>AIM/Yahoo: lv2bounce

Snip

>I'm protecting myself from receiving junk mail.
>
>Just this once, click the link below so I can receive your emails. You
>won't have to do this again.

Actually this person is a member, but this spamarrest that they are using
isn't working like advertised apparently since the "you won't have to do
this again" is untrue.

I will set their account to nomail and email them privately about this,
that they need to get spamarrest to work.

TTFN,
David Merchant

Director of Integrated Technology
CATALyST