[Javascript] Moving elements

Andrew Gibson andyg at ihug.co.nz
Sat Apr 12 19:04:48 CDT 2003

But in a day or two I will post elemnet dragging script, optimized for any
absolutely positioned element in the page with added functionality of
recording the track movement playing it back and reverse, -of course, if you
like to see it in action.

Yes please do. I've done element dragging in MSIE, but never been satisfied
with the same effect in NS, at least NS 6 anyway.

Another script I've given thought to is to be able to drag the width of
tables and cells. So that you can adjust the width of a cell, for example,
to highlight better the contents of a cell....a bit like you can do in excel
I suppose.

No doubt someone has done that already...if so, tell us....!

Andrew Gibson