[Javascript] Can I Give Myself a Cookie ?

David T. Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Sat Apr 19 10:55:28 CDT 2003

Yes, you can -- although there are generally better ways to store data on
your own machine.  [Like encrypted environment variables maybe?]

Cookies are useful, but the proliferation of them for trivial things are
posing dangers that I'm sure their creators never imagined.

-- Compute safely, and often! --
-- Dave Lovering