[Javascript] Find Color of Pixel Under Cursor

S.D. sue.darnell at verizon.net
Mon Aug 4 14:44:27 CDT 2003

Thisis not spam this is a program that does what you want.

ColorPick  v1.02    Copyright 2000
----------------About--------------------------------------
ColorPick will solve all your web color matching problems.
It's like a dropper tool but does much more. ColorPick
lets you point to any part of your screen and get the
RGB or HEX color or the pixcel under it. It also has a
zoom window that lets you see what your drawing as you
draw it.
---------------Install ------------------------------------
Copy ColorPick.exe to your desktop and double click it to run.
If you get an error then it will be because the VB run times are
not installed on your computer (well they should be). You can down
load them from this location.

http://www.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win95/dll/vb500a.zip

---------------How To Use----------------------------------
It's real simple, any thing that can do somthing will show the hand
cursor and Tool Tips. To pick a color just hold the mouse down on
the top color box under the words ColorPick and move the mouse over
the color you want to know about, then life the mouse up.

The bottom left button "o" switches between Web Hex and RGB values.
The "c" button will copy the selected color to the Clipboard.
The Square Closes ColorPick
The arrow on the right "<" or ">" hides and shows the zoom region
window to make life even simpler. + and - zooms in and out.

--------------Licence -------------------------------------
You are free to use and distribute ColorPick but please, if you decide
to keep it then a small payment for all my hard work would
be very nice indeed. In return you'll get any updates that
are made.

If you wish to continue using the ColorPicker then
please send $10USD in bank draft or just cash to...

Color Picker, SubNet LTD
PO Box 11-475
Wellington
New Zealand

You can email us at ColorPick at Subnet.co.nz
Thanks