[Javascript] Frame borders revisited

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Mon Aug 18 07:45:15 CDT 2003

What about putting your frame in some kind of container?  Use CSS to
position the frame so there is are 2-5 pixels of the parent visible
around the frame.  Experiment with mouseover and cancelbubble so the
cursor is changed when the pointer is over the container but not the
frame.

I have no idea if this will work, but it sounds feasible.