[Javascript] JavaScript to PHP variable transfer

John Warner john at jwarner.com
Thu Aug 21 13:10:55 CDT 2003

What tells the client that the form is to be used for transaction type
'1' vs type '2' etc? Could you draw your Form on the fly based on that,
client side document.write ... code to create a 'limited' form and thus
reduce the number of fields needing to go back to the server? Then in
your server code figure out what the client is doing. This way you ought
to be able to share values via post and still limit bandwidth
requirements.

John Warner
mailto:john at jwarner.com