[Javascript] Virus Warning...

SD sue.darnell at verizon.net
Fri Aug 22 02:14:12 CDT 2003

I started getting weird emails so I got Norton Anti 2003.
It immediately found the emails and deleted them, it continues
to work for me. But I et a few more emails everyday. I have had
Worse attacks. I've gotten as amy as 30 per day, so this is just
Something everybody has to do. Clean you system.
Evidently i'm not sending it. I do not have it.
I'm clean..
I use netscape mail, btw and people think i'm nuts.
Maybe I'm not that nuts, eh?
-sue