[Javascript] HTTP_GET_VARS on JavaScript.

Prabu Subroto prabusubroto at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 08:58:24 CDT 2003

Dear my friend, Christ....

I am very new in Flash and Macromedia web-pack.

I am making a homepage
(http://www.i-am-e-system.de/www.lam-ag.de/index.html),
so far this is good enough already for me but my boss
has a difficult command for me. He wants that the
visitors can see and read clearly all of the document
if they click on "Vergrößern" (means : enlarge)
button. For example, the visitors click
"Zeichnungsschein Formular" than they will find a
small document with fore animation and two buttons.
One button is for "Vergrößern" (enlarge) and another
is for "Zurück" (back). In order to make the visitor
is able to read the document, I've made a HTML page
which will be displayed if the visitor click on the
"Vergrößern" (enlarge) button in the same window
(today is still in a new window).
Now the problem is my boss has a difficult command for
me, he wants the visitor has a button on the HTML page
so the visitor can go back to the menu but without
animation (not from the first frame) so I need to tell
the flash player/viewer to play not from the frame-1
(first frame) but directly to frame number 50
(fifty-th frame) if the visitor come from the HTML
Page.
Is it possible? Or may be you have another
alternative(another) solution to make the displayed
document bigger?

I also want to give "Uploading please wait..." message
to the visitors while they are visiting the first page
(the cover) of my homepage and they are actually still
downloading the parts of my flash program (into.swf).
How to do this one?

Please tell me my friends...

Thank you very much in advance.