[Javascript] Bit late! JavaScript to PHP variable transfer

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Fri Aug 22 09:22:54 CDT 2003

Technical nitpicky point:

	Session variables aren't cookies; they're stored in memory on
the server.  A cookie is the most common method of keeping track of
which session is yours, but even that can be bypassed, e.g. with Cookie
Munger included in the IIS4 reskit, or ASP.NET cookieless sessions.

	Other than that, I totally agree with you; this is a
near-ludicrous, theoretical-Kobayashi-Maru-sounding scenario.

Cheers,

Peter