[Javascript] JavaScript to PHP variable transfer

John Warner john at jwarner.com
Fri Aug 22 16:42:57 CDT 2003

Dave, Sometimes this gets overlooked, but one of our jobs as developers
is managing client expectations. They are free to ask for the moon, it
is our job to make it clear that going to the moon costs $Billions. I
know that sounds silly, but what I mean is they may ask the impossible,
we then have to explain that it is impossible and hopefully have a
reasonable alternative to offer.

Good luck and have a good weekend

John Warner
mailto:john at jwarner.com