[Javascript] Help - Form Validation

David Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Fri Aug 22 16:48:23 CDT 2003

Dear Simeon:

Assuming the credit card info is already filled out, you can fire the credit
card validation from
the dada form submit, by simply adding to the dada "FORM" declaration an
"onsubmit" handler
that forces a "click" event on the button from the other page.  Thus, the
two will now be slaved
together, and fire off more-or-less simultaneously.

Is that what you wanted?

-- Dave Lovering