[Javascript] HTTP_GET_VARS on JavaScript.

Prabu Subroto prabusubroto at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 07:12:32 CDT 2003

Hallo Murugesan, thank you very much for your
respond...

I am still wondering how to read the value of the
variable in the cookie with LoadVars of the
ActionScript. Do you know that? Could you give a clear
syntax as the sample?

Please....

Thank you very much in advance.

(http://www.i-am-e-system.de/www.lam-ag.de/index.html),