[Javascript] Prepacking the HTTP_POST array from JavaScript

David Lovering dlovering at gazos.com
Tue Aug 26 13:45:13 CDT 2003

Actually, I think the cumulative comments of you folks proved to have an
unexpected use.  I prepared an edited excerpt of them for my client, and he
forwarded them on to their IT group leader.  They apparently were surprised
that the VP in charge of software development would OK something that was
technically infeasible, and the powers that be are considering moving him
into a somewhat less technically demanding slot.  On a somewhat more
positive note, they are meeting next week to revise the project
specifications, presumably along "conventional" lines.  I've already heard
that the prohibition against "POST" forms transfers is going to be lifted,
and there may be other goodies in the offing as well.  My first task will be
to break these monolithic forms into functional subforms which are smaller
and more manageable, hence obviating the "hundreds" of fields issues.
[Incidently, the soon-to-be-former VP of software development was also the
chap who originally voted for using GoldMine and Remedy hooked together].

Yay!  Three cheers for the JavaScript List!

-- Dave Lovering