[Javascript] Can a reloaded parent window close its child?

Hakan M. hakan at backbase.com
Mon Dec 29 10:42:14 CST 2003

The Mozilla popup blocker is a feature, added because a majority of the
people surfing the web really, really hates it when pages throw unwanted
popup windows all over your monitor. I can't see how this feature can be
anybodys "fault", the only fault I see is the bad UI design of using a
popup window to display a loading message, since statistics tells us
this is really what people do NOT want to see.

/Hakan