[Javascript] URGENT ASSISTANCE

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Tue Feb 4 08:18:55 CST 2003

Oh for the love of Pete, how many times have we all seen this scam? And
sending a "confidential" letter to a mailing list. Yeah, that's believable.

Sorry, I usually try to quietly place such cons and spams in the kill file,
but every now and then, just got to say something.

The unfortunate thing is, at least in the beginning when this kind of scam
was new, a good number of people did indeed fall for it, and the scammers
collected millions.

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Check everything out, ask
around, do a quick google search.

TTFN
David

Director of Integrated Technology