[Javascript] I'd like to ask you one more time...

William T. Simmons tsimmons at employmentlawadvisors.com
Thu Feb 6 18:17:44 CST 2003

Chris,
That e-mail link on that page is to this list. I don't know if the person who posted that message is monitoring the list now. There may be a way to find out what his direct e-mail address is, but someone else will probably have to help you with that. Good luck!
Tommy Simmons
Employment Law Advisory Network
www.employmentlawadvisors.com