[Javascript] Refresh a frame after inactivity - need help

Bob Crowley rcrowley at columbus.rr.com
Sat Feb 8 21:34:10 CST 2003

I need to setup an unattended pc to run a browser for visitors. After a
certain amount of time I'd like the homepage to come back . I plan on using
a script in the menu frame to reload the main frame after about 10 minutes
of no mouse movement. I have never used javascript before but I know a fair
amount of Java. The two look pretty similar in many ways so I expect I could
figure it out if I get pointed in the right direction. Thanks.
---