[Javascript] Windows macro virus

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 16 14:03:18 CST 2003

Mr Vanderroost, thanks for the notice.

There has been three 'Re: [Javascript] Auto scrolling'
one of them is mine. The other two came from:
ClydeList at cs.com & Hassan Schroeder; since I don't keep address
books and never use 'Outlook' and my post is simple text, I'm wieving
that Schroeder also pested simple text message, the virus might have very
possibly came from rich-text msg Re posted by 'ClydeList at cs.com'

Currently checking my system for any possibilities..., anyway thanks alot.