[Javascript] Automated e-mail on data upload in website

Linardo Thorne lthorne at optonline.net
Tue Feb 18 09:35:52 CST 2003

Create a sweeper job on the server that pools the db for changes
when a change happens trigger a record to the mailing system with a link to
the to the web page passing the client information as the parameter string.
This program should be setup to run every on an interval basis or by
trigger.
I would us vb6.