[Javascript] Forget the past - Date selection

Andrew Gibson andyg at ihug.co.nz
Thu Feb 20 17:49:52 CST 2003

Look into the date object.

Then assign what ever date they have chosen to the date object and look at
the spefic properties for year, month, day etc.
if any of them or combinations are invalid, then do something  !

Subject: [Javascript] Forget the past - Date selection

> Clever people...
> I need a date chooser for a form. The criteria is that it obviously must
select correct dates i.e. NOT Feb 31, but the user must NOT be able to
select a date in the past.
> Extra features would be:Today is selected upon load and a possible max of
being able to select upto a month into the future (but not essential)