[Javascript] Getting New Data

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 14:52:35 CST 2003

We've had e similar question few years ago in this forum, but your question
is a bit blury.
If you like the new coordinates read from another file replacing the current
one, you can simply point to the new file name and location with the onclick
event dependant where you've placed it and call the new script file with the
new coordinates. Than at the end of this script file, place the command that
triggeres the function you like, and navigate to the page you've pointed to.
P.S.
There are also events that control the scpripts loading process, and triger
functions from these ready state browser defined events.
In IE you can use the scripts ID to call for the new .js file to replace the
coordinates. In NN try scripts NAME.
<SCRIPT ID="newCords" NAME="newCords"...>
...;
...onclick="newCords.location='coords2.js'"...
Regards!