[Javascript] Please confirm your request to join JS-Jive

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Wed Feb 26 10:30:21 CST 2003

I've written to the JS-Jive list moderator about this, and I have added the
JS-Jive list addresses to the blocking file.

I am more than happy to have other lists announced here, I will add the
JS-Jive list information on the JavaScript List's Website (under
"JavaScript Online Resources", BUT I don't want this list to be a member of
another list, gets too problematic. Nothing personal for any members of the
JS-Jive list who are also members of this list! I think it is great that
there are other JavaScript lists out there, I just don't want the
JavaScript list to be a member itself of another discussion list.

TTFN,
David

Director of Integrated Technology
CATALyST