[Javascript] need script - slideshow with captions

Dana Hall danalea at dbeads.net
Fri Feb 28 02:25:54 CST 2003

I am looking for a script for a slideshow with captions.  Here is the
page as it is: http://www.texasbeaders.com/retreat_pics.asp and it
does everything I need except allow captions.  I tried to contact the
person who wrote the script but the info given is invalid.

I spent a couple of hours this evening searching for a script, but
what I found I couldn't get to work.  I have no problem modifying the
script I'm using now, or using a new one.

I don't need fading, or anything fancy.  I want the users to be able
to hit next or previous, the automatic is nice, but not required.
And the pictures are not all the same size.  It also must be cross
platform. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

-dana