[Javascript] how did they do this?

Jefferis Peterson jefferis at petersonsales.net
Wed Jan 22 20:06:24 CST 2003

So Andrew Dunn spake on 1/22/03 8:22 PM:

> As you can see it is in full screen, but I'm wondering how did they get
> that bar up the top? Without the scrollbar going all the way through it
> on the right? Do you think it is 2 frames?
>
> Just wondering because I think that page looks cool.

It is a standard popup window code with something like:
onclick="MM_openBrWindow('newwindow.html'
'toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=550,height=500,left=100,
top=<?php echo $top ?>');return false">

That code is a bit mangled, but I've taken it from my php site. The idea is
you can set window size and features in a pop up. That is a Flash movie with
a button and open window command.

Jeff

Jefferis Peterson, Pres.
Web Design and Marketing
http://www.PetersonSales.com
Tel . 724-458-7169
ICQ 19112253

"One man gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he
should give, and only suffers lack." -  Proverbs 11:24