[Javascript] autoclose page

Couturier Alain Webmaster at sbcfrance.com
Mon Jan 27 09:49:41 CST 2003

Sorry for this so late question but I have the same need (ie; to autoclose a window open by an .asp file)

I do not undestand your answer :

When it finishes, update the page within the window to have an
opener.close() statement that executes from a body onload="closeWindow();"
function.

tom mallard
seattle

Coul you give me an example of the code to put in my asp page in order to have the page autoclose after 5 second (without intervention)

Sincerely,

as seen on...........
https://lists.latech.edu/pipermail/javascript/2001-September/002256.html

Alain COUTURIER - SBC - Sophia Business Computers
Les Espaces de Sophia - 80, route des lucioles - 06560 VALBONNE
Téléphone 04 93 65 30 66 - Télécopie 04 93 65 29 65
Email webmaster at sbcfrance.com - http://sbcfrance.com