[Javascript] If a string contains many ' and ", how to dealwithit injavascript?

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 12:40:28 CDT 2003

You are kidding, wright?!

This: <input type='text' value=str> will show you nothing but "str"

This string : str = "this is a 'test' and \"double quote\"";  -is correct!

This is how you will show it in your input:
<INPUT TYPE='text' VALUE="" NAME="myString">

<SCRIPT...>
str = "this is a 'test' and \"double quote\"";
myString.value=str
</SCRIPT>

And this is how it will read:
                      this is a 'test' and "double quote"