[Javascript] downloading javascript

BEKIM BACAJ trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 16 09:31:36 CDT 2003

casse1:It is possible that the jscript file is not loading at all in these
pages, may happen that you've moved these pages to another folder after
you've tested them?! In this casse, the script file is ot of the target and
can not be found. Even if the script resides in the browser chache, the
browser always checks for it in the server, so if any updated changes are
made it will downlad the newer version. If the file is not found there, the
script from the chache will not read at all.

casse2:The script TAG is placed at the end of the HTML, and the HTML is lot
shorter than the external script it will fail to initiate, but this may
happen to all external scripts because of asyncronity. No error will ocure
if the function is not called emediately after the onload event.

But sometimes it depends explicitely on the nature of the script and what's
the function call!