[Javascript] Display results of form on new page

Alan Easton alan.easton at unn.ac.uk
Tue Jul 29 09:52:16 CDT 2003

You can use asp to do what you want to do.

Look for help on ASP File System Object.....also, this page may help

You can also use JS to take the value of a form element from one page to
another. I would personally use ASP, but JS might do you for now.

Visit http://www.htmlgoodies.com/beyond/jspass.html for some guidance on how
to do this.

If you are going to start passing variables across many pages, and looking
at more complex things, I would look at a server side language.

Hope this helps,

Alan...